3D Eyebrows Extension Fiber Gel
Get this 3D Eyebrows Fiber Gel
to have FLAWLESS & REALISTIC
eyebrows throughout the day under ALL conditions!
This Fiber Gel creates a WATERPROOF glue-on eyebrow with hair-like fibers that fills, defines and lengthensyour brows. You can easily and freely control the shape and thickness of the eyebrows using a high-end soft brush.
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
How To Use:
- Waterproof, sweat-proof and flake-proof
- Hair-like fibers look more natural than using brow pencil or powder
- Long lasting and transparent glue: Eyebrow creamy gel texture gives an even and natural look with a long-lasting coating
- Easy to glue on and tear off fibers without using makeup remover or cleansing cream
- Natural and unobtrusive color
- Make sure to wipe eyebrows with a clean cloth before applying the product
- Place the appropriate amount on the brush
- Apply brow hair fibers onto the desired area
- Use your brush and hand to tidy up your eyebrows
- Do not apply too much at once. Apply a small amount of the appropriate amount, and finish beautifully!
- 1 x 3D Eyebrows Fiber Gel
- 1 x Brush
Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Shopping Cart is SSL Secured.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 5-10 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 7-15 days
(depending on your location)
We provide tracking numbers with every order.
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.